Monday, November 24, 2008

Handicapped Children's Home

Last weeked, I was there ~ Handicapped Children's Home.



Well my initial plan is to pay visit to Jubilee Home alone. But then I changed my plan after I get to know from my sis that there is a handicapped children's home just located few kilometers away from my home.

All the while I'm doing donation by myself. For this visit, I'm thinking of to do something different than before. I know myself can do much better than before if I able to look for more people to generate more fund for this charity event.

"more people = more hands = more donations = more funds = more foods = more hopes = more cares and loves"

19, yup that is the figure: one nine. I just can't picture myself, the little antz able to hunt for group of friends with kind heart to pay contribution to this handicapped children's home. Thanks god, my idea works! Hey guys, you all just awesome, appreciated it :) With the fund formed, here are the foods that we able to bring for them. We have rice, biscuit, noodles, baked bean, milk, cooking oil, onion, sardines, toilet rolls, and etc.

During the visit, other than to deliver them our foods and cares, I managed to capture some photo with help from my 4 years old compact digital camera @ Ixus 430. To be frank, I'm struggling in deciding whether to post or not to post those photos taken.

If I post, I may accidentally hurt these handicapped folks, or other may just think that I never take care of one's privacy and human's right, and etc. But if i don't post, other may never aware that there are misfortunate folks living in our society who need our care and love.

At last, I choose to post. I don't have any bad intention other than to deliver the story through my photos. I wish with my little efforts, I able to draw your attention to return the favor to our society: to give your hands to those misfortunate folks. 施比受﹐更有福 is always true.

Learn to be thanksful, and appreciate what we have now, always.






For those who are interested to pay these handicapped folk a visit, here is the address for your reference:

Handicapped Children's Home:
3730 & 3731, Jalan Belimbing, Ladang Chip Joo, 14000 Bukit Tengah, Bukit Mertajam. Penang.

They need your support. Let's float our society with love and care :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The world will be getting better and better with your existence. Thanks for organizing it!

chee siang said...

you dude. thanks for participate in this charity outing. u just make the different :)

looking forward for your post at http://derickt.com/

Anonymous said...

i'm looking forward too, can i tag along into my blog also, tho i'm far far away, but i also contributed with the help of AhZhe. :P

chee siang said...

sure dude, i will be my pleasure. haha. to tag something in your blog is just like a dream come true for me :)

Vincenz said...

Don't ever felt hesitate to ask me when come to charity. I will always give you my full supports! Whether it be in physically or mentally. Keep it up dude! You had me behind.

Anonymous said...

I hope the community to help these people with disabilities in more care.

chee siang said...

Will keep you guys post for next charity event. Thanks for your support :)